Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New additions

Great to have so many of you part for Kapiti International Women's Group.  I know that our shared lunch is not at the greatest time of day so hopefully some of the other dates coming up between now and the end of Term 1 2011 will suit - I know planning way, way ahead. 

Thought I'd put some kind of  order to the blog so that you can find things a little easier.  There is now a link to upcoming dates on the right hand side of the page and one for recipes.  I have added my pizza recipe and would love any others that people have asked for - Yummy German Christmas biscuits fits in here! Just e-mail them to me and I'll add them.

I have highlighted one upcoming event - we are all invited to a free breakfast at the Community Centre in Paraparaumu.  This will be on 8th March 2011 from 7am to celebrate International Women's Day.  Children are welcome.  The other events worth a mention are on 3rd March and 14th April 2011.  Thought it would be nice to get out a couple of evenings a term for coffee and dessert.  Hopefully this means that those who work can join us once in a while.  If it is successful then we can arrange more frequent evening met ups. 

Hope to see you all at some point over the next few weeks, if not then have a great holiday break.

No comments:

Post a Comment